Doxem IG is a fast-acting granular bait that can control a wide range of household pests, both indoors and outdoors. Featuring the active ingredients novaluron and indoxacarb, it can be used as a broadcast or perimeter treatment, or as a spot treatment on insect harborage areas outdoors. It can also be applied along boundaries, such as fences. Doxem IG is highly attractive to target pests, while at the same time having minimal impact on non-target species, the company says. Other features include:
- It is weather-resistant for up to 14 days, and keeps working even after rain or irrigation events.
- It is so attractive that pests seek it out even in the presence of mulch and other food sources.
- It starts working within 48 to 72 hours.
- It is effective against both nymphs and adults, and can be used any time in their life cycle.
- It uses multiple modes of action to manage insect resistance.