On Aug. 31, at 2:30 p.m. Eastern, the National Pest Management Association (NPMA) will host a free, one-hour webinar titled “Navigating the Challenges of Employee Vaccinations.” Panelists include:
- Bobby Jenkins, President, ABC Home and Commercial Services (and a Pest Management Professional magazine columnist)
- Kylie Luff, Senior Vice President and Managing Partner, Seay Management Consultants
- John Myers, President and CEO, Rentokil NA
- Ross Treleven, President, Sprague Pest Solutions
As the NPMA notes, “Challenging times call for creative solutions. Commercial customers are demanding that only vaccinated employees can enter their facilities. You cannot operate your routes when unvaccinated employees are out sick due to COVID-19. NPMA has assembled a panel of industry leaders and HR experts to provide some insights on what measures are being taken to navigate these unique issues. Hear candid feedback from pest control company owners on what is working to encourage a vaccinated workplace and what is not. And, engage with panelists during an interactive Q&A portion of the discussion. During these challenging times we need to work together to help our industry continue to succeed and prosper.”
Register for the webinar here.
ABOUT THE NPMA
Founded in 1933 as the National Association of Exterminators and Fumigators (NAEF), then the National Pest Control Association (NPCA), the National Pest Management Association is a non-profit organization with nearly 5,000 members from around the world to support the pest management industry’s commitment to the protection of public health, food and property. It works every day to elevate the pest management profession in numerous ways including:
- Offering world-class education and certification programs designed to create a well-trained workforce.
- Developing best practices and offering timely, informative technical resources.
- Providing a unified voice for the pest management industry to promote a positive regulatory and legislative climate.
- Connecting members to networking opportunities.
- Promoting a positive public image and building awareness of the pest management industry.