FMC Corp. will host a one-hour continuing education unit (CEU) training webinar titled “Ant Identification and Control” on Jan. 14, 2022, at 10:30 a.m. Eastern.
The training webinar will explore the proper identification of and management strategies for common pest ants.
The webinar will be hosted by Brian Mount, M.S., BCE, a technical service manager at FMC Corp.
This webinar will be is part of the First Friday series by FMC, which hosts a new webinar the first Friday of each month with an educational opportunity geared to Pest Management Professionals.
Eligible states to earn CEU credits at this time are California, Florida, Hawaii, Nevada, South Carolina, Utah and West Virginia. More eligible states are expected to be announced.
During the webinar, attendees will also have an opportunity for questions and answer session after the presentation. Attendees can also take advantage of other benefits by becoming FMC True Champion enrollees.
Registration for the webinar is now open.
Last month, FMC Corp. hosted the First Friday webinar titled “Bed Bug Control – For Fun & Profit.” In the webinar, industry expert Louis Sorkin, BCE, examined everything about bed bugs include control, behavior, biology, treatment methods, best practices and other aspects important to pest management professionals.
Previous First Friday webinar topics and presenters include:
- Louis Sorkin, BCE: “Bed Bug Control for Fun & Profit”
- Daniel Dye, ACE Emeritus: “Cockroaches and Silverfish”
- Brian Mount, BCE: “Pest Identification”
- Eric Hamm: “Flea & Tick Control”
- Panel Discussion: “Understanding Formulations and Their Uses”
- Dr. Rakim Turnipseed: “Spider and Scorpion Management”
- Brian Mount, BCE: “Ant Identification and Control”
- Panel Discussion: “Mosquito Management”
- Brian Mount, BCE: “Perimeter Pest Control”