The content The Pest Posse is offering in June is in line with its mission to be a trusted resource for training and information pest management professionals (PMPs) need to sharpen their skills and gain knowledge.
Check out The Pest Posse TV lineup for June:
- June 6: Pest Posse TV Live Stream has guests from Smith Performance Sprayers in the house to discuss how to be a more efficient PMP. Be sure to watch this live stream for this great discussion.
- June 9: Shelly Moats, sales manager at Ensystex, talks about the products they offer and the unusual business model they adopted for PMPs to get their products in “Who is Ensystex?”
- June 13: Digital Marketing for Pest Control owners
- June 20: Evaluation of Barrier Insecticides for Mosquito Control
- June 23: Origin of Mosquito Control Awareness Week
- June 25: Today’s PMP*
- June 27: Learning about the Inzecto Trap
Pest Posse TV is accessible on The Pest Posse website and features new weekly video content — tips, techniques, product reviews, training and pest control-related industry updates — to viewers who sign up for free.
The Pest Posse is based in Santa Clara, Calif., and provides a continuing online and in-person training solution, as well as consulting options, to PMPs and small- to medium-size pest control business owners.
* “Today’s PMP” airs on Pest Posse TV on the last Saturday of every month. Created in partnership with PMP magazine, the series checks in with PMP Senior Editor Diane Sofranec on the latest developments in the pest control industry, and takes a sneak peek at what will be inside the latest issue.