The content The Pest Posse is offering in February is in line with its mission to be “a trusted resource for training and information pest management professionals (PMPs) need to sharpen their skills and gain knowledge.”
Check out The Pest Posse TV lineup for February:
- Live stream on Feb. 6 at 11 a.m.: Starting a digital marketing campaign
- Feb. 9: Today’s PMP*
- Feb. 13: Getting to know Lee Barrett
- Feb. 20: Control solution for burrowing pest
- Feb. 23: Today’s PMP
- Feb 27: Resource for performing bird control
Pest Posse TV is accessible on The Pest Posse website and features new weekly video content — tips, techniques, product reviews, training and pest control-related industry updates — to viewers who sign up for free.
* “Today’s PMP” airs on Pest Posse TV on the last Saturday of every month. Created in partnership with PMP magazine, the series checks in with PMP Senior Editor Diane Sofranec on the latest developments in the pest control industry, and takes a sneak peek at what will be inside the latest issue. This month, she and The Pest Posse’s Foster Brusca also discussed PestWorld and PMP’s black-tie Hall of Fame event.
About The Pest Posse
The Pest Posse is based in Santa Clara, Calif., and provides a continuing online and in-person training solution, as well as consulting options, to PMPs. The Pest Posse is a trusted independent resource for video-based training and information for the professional pest control industry. Their mission is to provide pest management professionals and small to medium size business owners with the information and training needed to grow their skills, knowledge, and business in the pest control industry.
Leave A Comment