The 2016 Work Truck Show, which took place earlier this month in Indianapolis, was the platform for a rebranding announcement from The Knapheide Manufacturing Co. Knapheide unveiled a new corporate logo, product badging, and “Never Settle” messaging during a heavily attended press event held on the opening day of The Work Truck Show. The new logo and product badging pay homage to the company’s long-standing history and establishes a stronger, more consistent look.
The Knapheide vehicle line-up on display at the 2016 Work Truck Show included:
- Chevrolet Colorado pick-up with a KnapKap Ultra Cab High Utility
- Chevrolet Colorado cab chassis with an EC Series Service Body
- Ford Transit cutaway chassis with a KUV
- Chevrolet 3500 cab chassis with a Standard Service Body
- Ford F-550 cab chassis with a Contractor Body
- Ford F-550 cab chassis with a Landscaper Body
- Ram 5500 cab chassis with a KMT1 Mechanics Truck
- Ford F-750 cab chassis with a KMT2 Mechanics Truck
Watch Knapheide’s 2016 Work Truck Show recap video here.