We all have our tried-and true methods for dealing with bed bugs, but what do you tell your clients once your mission has been completed? Be honest. Tell the client there’s a good chance you’ll have to return because it’s virtually impossible to eradicate every bed bug in an account. Then, offer them these tips to increase the prospect that they truly are bed bug-free.
Perhaps some of these tasks can even be offered as an add-on by your company before service:
- Install door sweeps.
- Seal any cracks around baseboards, light sockets, etc.
- Ensure holes in windows and door screens are fixed.
- Remove any clutter, such as paper piles and unwashed laundry.
- Wash bedding in hot water and dry on “high.”
- Vacuum all rugs, carpets, beds, chairs, blinds and drapes.
Leave A Comment