The North Carolina Pest Management Association (NCPMA) announced new appointees to its board of directors of 2021-2022. The terms will end July 2022.
Mike Fillion, of NC Pest Control, has been appointed to the position of Region 3 director. He was previously an at-large director.
Thomas Creek, of Terminix Triad, was appointed to the position of at-large director, which was previously held by Fillion.
“We are thrilled to have Mike and Thomas fill these roles on our Board of Directors and look forward to working with them over the next few months as we continue our goal of making this a year that is all about our members, their voices and how they can make a difference through their association,” said Marty Roberts, president of NCPMA.
Fillion assumes the regional director role following the departure of NCPMA’s previous Region 3 Director Bernard Buttone.
About the North Carolina Pest Management Association
Founded in 1952, the North Carolina Pest Management Association (NCPMA) is the trade association representing the professional pest management industry in North Carolina. NCPMA promotes the continued cooperation, representation, education and success of all pest management professionals in North Carolina. NCPMA is the only statewide association dedicated to representing and educating North Carolina’s pest management professionals.
NCPMA in the news
- 2 PMPs complete NCPMA’s Premier Technician program
- NCPMA names 2021 Technicians, Administrative Professional of the Year
- NCPMA awards $1,500 annual scholarship
- NCPMA will host its Premier Technician Courses in March
- NCPMA hosts 72nd Pest Control Technician’s School
- 15 professionals complete NCPMA program
- NCPMA graduates first-ever Premier Technician class