Pest Management Professional (PMP) was awarded three national and three regional Azbee Awards of Excellence by the American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE), an organization that represents more than 2,000 journalists for business-to-business publications.
Since 2014, PMP has earned 66 Azbee Awards of Excellence. This year’s honors include:
- National Gold and Regional Gold — Design, Front Cover, Special Issue or Supplement: “PMP 2023 State of the Industry,” November 2022.
- National Silver and Regional Gold — Design, Front Cover Illustration: “Rodent Horror Stories,” July 2022.
- National Bronze and Regional Bronze — Print, State of the Industry: “PMP 2023 State of the Industry,” November 2022.
ASBPE’s Azbee Awards of Excellence program is one of the most competitive there is for business-to-business, trade, association, and professional publications. The awards recognize outstanding work by magazines and digital media — websites, e-newsletters, digital magazines, social media and blogs.
The competition is open to all U.S.-based publications. Free ASBPE membership is not required for entry, but members receive a discount on entry fees.
“We are thrilled to see our hard-working team receiving well-deserved recognition for their efforts,” said PMP Editor-in-Chief Heather Gooch.
Take a look at the 2023 winners gallery.
Check out the PMP awards from the previous years:
- PMP earns awards for writing, design in 2022
- PMP earns awards for writing, design in 2021
- PMP earns writing, design awards in 2020
ASBPE was launched in 1964 as the American Society of Business Press Editors. Members of this professional association include full-time and freelance editors, writers, art directors and designers who work for business, trade and specialty publications. It represents more than 2,000 journalists for business-to-business publications.